Tuesday, September 9, 2008

in transit

Killing time in London. (by the way, life's not bad when you say things like "I'm killing time in London.")

I was here three years ago after working on a goat farm with Brooke. We came into London to watch Les Mis for my birthday. (Pause for solidarity with the past.)

London looks the same as Oregon; green and gray and rain all over.

I've got one more flight left. A long one to Calcutta. But the flights have been good so far. International ones are the best in the giant planes with big seats. I had a whole row to myself, which was awesome. And each seat has their own movie screen and you can pick what you want to watch from 183 options! Are you kidding me? Something about the lap of luxury. The food sucked though. But I think it had to to maintain balance in the universe after the awesome movie options were added. Otherwise the earth would have been covered in too much good. Which obviously would suck.

I shouldn't blog on four hours of sleep.

Alright. I think I'll go to India now.

3 comments:

blythe said...

so what movies out of 183, did you chose? PS: so glad you had so much room to streach, that has never been my experience on an international flight.

Kristy said...

183 options. wow. like netflix for planes.

joedirt said...

Did you try the free beer and wine, that makes you not care what movie you choose, I think I watched Happily Never After and drank wine, it was amazing.