Saturday, September 20, 2008

ugggh

still sick.

I have been hesitant to take medicine - because I'm afraid of medicine. And I'm ridiculous. And sometimes stubborn about ridiculous things. But I think if I'm not better by tomorrow I will take something. Maybe... :)

I want to be better by Wednesday. On Wednesday I'm going to Varanasi with the girl from New Zealand and the girl from Ireland. Can you believe it - I am going to sit on the banks of the Ganges?

By the way, I have an address you can mail things to - only I didn't bring it with me, so I'll try to remember for next time.

Also, does anyone Skype? Because we can set up a computer chat time!

Alright. That's about all. I'm going back to my apartment to stare at the Geckos.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just Take the Medicine! You want to ensure that you're feeling good for travel because there are many anxiously waiting to hear about that trip =) And I want you feeling better of course =)

paul hanselman iii said...

i don't skype right now but maybe i should set it up. or, my cousin might not have an account. i'll try to do that this week, i'd love to talk!

i hope you get better soon. it's no fun to travel sick.

ps. this is kristy not paul but i'm too lazy to sign out of his gmail account that he has open

s.a.r.a.h said...

Hi Sister,
I am so disappointed I missed your phone call. We were driving back from Avalon's soccer tournament in Medford (remember those trips?)
Anyway, You had better start feeling better soon. There are things to do! Trips to take!
I love you! I miss you a ton.

Kate said...

I took the medicine Jess, I wish I had days ago - it would have spared me! Why am I ridiculous? I think I will be fine for my trip.

And Kristy,- set up skype! It would be really fun to talk!

And sister - answer phone calls from India! I'll try to call again. Maybe tomorrow